This blog is owned by Ben Olds. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the content selected to publish and the timing of that post. Compensated content, advertising space or posts will be identified via the guidelines set forth in FTC disclosure rules.
I do not promote products and service I do not use or do not believe in. My readers are my foremost concern and I know that they rely on my true opinions and honest recommendations. In addition, you should always do your own due-diligence before making any purchases. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service found on BrenDid.com should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or the thisandthatdad blog, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.